Sunday, February 26, 2017

925 Sterling Silver Explained - Beautiful Silver Jewelry

Sterling silver jewelry is also known as 925 silver and is 92.5 percent pure silver. The remaining 7.5 percent of alloy, usually copper, is added to strengthen the silver.

If the silver content was higher than 92.5%, the silver itself would be much too soft and it would twist, bend and show scratches and mars. This mix of silver and alloy keeps the silver bright and shiny, yet tough and long-lasting.


gemstone pendant sterling silver
MULTI GEMSTONE STERLING SILVER PENDANT FROM BEAUTIFUL SILVER JEWELRY
The gemstone pendant show above is handcrafted in prong-set blue topaz, garnet, citrine, amethyst and peridot set in 925 sterling silver.  See all of our gemstone pendants and necklaces


Visit us at BEAUTIFUL SILVER JEWELRY - and browse all of our earrings, bracelets, necklaces and pendant designs, and rings in sterling silver.... as well as our custom handcrafted leather and stone 5x wrap bracelets!

You'll find great silver jewelry as well as gemstone jewelry with a rainbow of genuine gemstones: garnet, amethyst, citrine, peridot, moonstone, iolite, peridot, pearls, and much more.






3 comments:

925 Sterling Silver Jewelry said...

Organized content is the best way to display or post an article, thank you for making it easy to digest your post.

Jennifer sen said...

It is nice post.I am inspired from it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.



Thanks for more info.....






Beading Supplies

Jennifer sen said...

This is nice post.I am inspired from it.Can you more share with me.I will come back as soon.




Thanks for more sharing....






Beading Supplies